Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bloggity Blog Blog

I just finished catching up on all of your blogs and leaving you some comments. If you are behind on your blogs, get caught up!!! I still want to hear from you. You can post about the article and our class discussion if you are posting late -- but do put up some thoughts. If the link on my page doesn't go right to your blog for any reason, please leave me a comment right here or email me (lbogad@ric.edu) so I can get it fixed.

I want to draw your attention to a few things you have posted:
  • Kelsey uses a great framework for explaining evidence. She is clear and detailed in explaining each point she writes. A good model.
  • Erin posted a great YouTube video on March 10 dealing with issues of education today. Fun and provocative!
  • Kasey from March 4 on Disney and the "real" Pocahontas. She did our homework for us!
  • Sarah has a cool link to an article on heterogenous grouping.
See you in class on Tuesday.

LB :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Hey Dr. Bogad! I was just wondering what women's studys class you teach because I would like to take another class with you in the fall. Can you please let me know what one you are teaching and hopefully it will fit me schedule. Thanks :)